jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010





Always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cry And the days feel like years hen I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side  When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now?  When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you  I haven't felt this way before Everything that I do reminds me of you And the clothes you left are lying on the floor And they smell just like you I love the things that you do  When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need you right now?  When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you  We were made for each other I'm here forever I know we were Oh oh oh oh oh  All I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me Yeah  When you're gone The pieces of my heart are missing you When you're gone The face I came to know is missing too When you're gone The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it OK I miss you       















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora deja un chocolate para valeria ♥_♥

Living free baby