jueves, 25 de febrero de 2010

Take a breath, take it deep Calm yourself, he says to me If you play, you play for keeps Take a gun, and count to three I’m sweating now, moving slow No time to think, my turn to go
  And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger

 Say a prayer to yourself He says close your eyes Sometimes it helps And then I get a scary thought That he’s here means he’s never lost
 And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger

 As my life flashes before my eyes I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise? So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life  And you can see my heart beating You can see it through my chest And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving Know that I must must pass this test So just pull the trigger

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Ahora deja un chocolate para valeria ♥_♥

Living free baby